[SOLVED] Usage of RGB matrices and chasers

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
The_Onipel

Hi everyone !

I'm using QLight+ for few months and I'm trying to improve my presets. English is not my native language so I hope I'll be comprehensible ^^.

I created RGB matrices with 4 LED xBrick bar. I would like to launch animation on those matrices but with the ability to change colors. I tried to use masks and I read the documentation about "RGB Matrix Blending" unsuccessfully.

My first idea was to create a chaser with scenes that are only modifying colors as animations are still running but when I tried, it has completely destroyed animations.

I tried many different things but nothing really worked.

Could someone help me or give me a hint ?
Any help would be appreciated,
Thank you very much !
Last edited by The_Onipel on Wed May 04, 2016 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
siegmund

Please attach your workspace (.qxw) File here.
The_Onipel

Hi, thanks for the answer.
Here is the file, I've done my best to make it clear enough :).
Forum Help (The_Onipel).qxw
(12.12 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
I tried a second method, a bit closer than what I'm trying to do, I called it "Test n°2 - With sequences". The problem is now that flashs are sometimes appearing and I don't know why.
If you have difficulties to understand the problem with the 3D Viewer, I upluoaded two small videos with the live LED bars.

Test n°1 : https://youtu.be/Gq_fCMChioc (Animations stops when a new color change scene is activated by the chaser)
Test n°2 : https://youtu.be/n8Rt_d1PWwA (Flashs are occuring with no reasons when colour change)

Thank you :)
The_Onipel

After few hours of attemps, I finally decided to do it in an other way without chasers.

Thanks anyway !

Topic marked as SOLVED.