Same random value to multiple channels

Ask a question related to the QLC+ 5.x usage here.
Provide as much details as you can, especially what you would like to achieve and if available, a sample workspace of your work in progress
bibib

Hi everyone,

is there a way to set the same (!) random value to more than one channel by script? With version 4 this is not possible, but maybe with v5?

How does the script look like?

Thanks a lot
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,

And what's the purpose of this?
We -in general- are very happy when the right signal goes to the right channel and nothing does this random... :D :shock: :mrgreen:
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
bibib

Hi,

I have some fixtures in my party room which I am triggering with OS2L from my DJ Software. And I dont want to have a fixed light show but some random colors coming up :-)

Cheers
bibib

Okay, found the right script by myself. Unfortunatelly the v5 chrashes with to many OS2L input signals triggering the script within a cue list :-(
Yestalgia

Can you share the project/script?
edogawa

I'd just try and include all my fixtures in a fixture group, order them so that those that go together are in the same rows or columns, and use that for RGB scripts, there are a couple of random presets that could work well and can be adjusted ad lib.