DMX Signal cuts with ArtNet node

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
Roragapo

Hello! This is my first thread in this forum, so if it's not the right place to ask the question, please excuse me.
I have an LTech ArtNet-DMX-2 (a 2-universe node)
https://ltech-led.eu/en/artnet-dmx-ligh ... dmx-2.html

I configured with my laptop running Windows 10. I use it perfectly with Freestyler but when I change to QLC+ the signal cuts constantly. I tried to change the IP Configuration from my laptop, another version of the program and also tried with another computer and the same error occurred. I send you some images of my configuration. If you don't mind I would like you to see them in case I was making a mistake with the config.

Thank you!
Attachments
QLC Config
QLC Config
IPv4 Config
IPv4 Config
ArtNetominator
ArtNetominator
GGGss

QLC+ is sending Artnet to .255 <- this should be .0
Your address is wrong
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Roragapo

Thank you for answering GGGss. I changed the IP number on QLC+ but the lights still going crazy. They recived the DMX signal but they recived false DMX values (I mean, the spots turn on randomly, the moving heads can't be freeze, etc).
My node has two potenciometers (one for Subnet and other for Universe). I have booth on "0". I think my node is alright because on Freestyler it work perfectly, so I think I making a mistake on QLC or in Windows config.
GGGss

Thanks for reporting back.

So now we have a new problem: flickering lights.
DMX timing is off, Asian cheap fixtures, ... dmx refresh frequency ...
Many many reasons which don't have anything to do with Artnet or QLC+.
There are many topics here describing faulty timing.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Roragapo

Yes, the light are flickering. But the strange part is that they work well with Freestyler and also with ONYX, so I don't know what could go wrong. I will move to Freestyler definitely... Thank you for your answer!