End of show stop/return behavior from 4.11.1 to 4.11.2

The issues found when using the Show Manager panel
elboden

Hi

So. this is not really bug but rather an issue:

With 4.11.1, a show will stop at the end thus keep putting out the last values.
With 4.11.2, the show will jump back to start after it is finnished, thus stoping those functions.
I use both versions on a PC with windows 10.

The later is a more logic behavior i would say. If i open a show made with 4.11.1 in 4.11.2 it will act with the properties of the later.
Is there any way to control this?

The issue is that i relied on this behavior as a workaround on a project:

The Setting is a room with a basic sceen and big red buttom. When pushed it triggers a scen (run on raspberrypi 3b with the button connected to GPIO) that plays audio and change the light.
As others have requested and asked for in different posts, i would like for the light to jump back to the "base" scen when the show is finnished. As far as i can find and reed there is no such function. Since there are only two "scens" my solution was after a lot of testing to end the show with a scen identical to its start. When the buttom is pressed the show starts with a fade from the standard look of the room and ends with fading back to the same look. The project is to work stand alone.

I could keep using only 4.11.1, but the Raspberry pi image is based on 4.11.2?
GGGss

Have a solo frame with you base-scene and your show.
When you trigger the show then the base-scene stops (through solo-frame).
And the end of your show include (with your sweet fade in ;-) your base scene.
Since base-scene is triggered the show is stopped.

Now - to be honnest I don't know if fade-in fade-out will be respected ... maybe you have to play around a bit
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore