Sequences reverting to previous state

The issues found when using the Show Manager panel
GingerNinja

I am using QLC 4.12.7

I finished programming a show last week, and went back in to edit it, and after I make any changes to the sequences and click onto the next step, the settings revert back to their previous values. This happens in both show editor and in the finctio editor too.

There is also an issue whene I removed several fixutres from a sequence, and during playback of the sequence, they are being added back in.

Any help on this would be appreciated
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,

Explain your phrase: "The setting revert back to their previous values" If you call values and you change them, they might still be present in the internal buffer...

I think it's best to send in your project so we can check.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
MichelSliepenbeek

I ran into the same problem.

For an example have a look at the example in this post : viewtopic.php?p=70369#p70369

In "Loopback Easy Example 5b" there were 3 sequences (Play, Pause and Next).

For "Loopback Easy Example 5c" i created an extra Sequence (Learn).
I did this by following these steps:
- make a copy of sequence Play and rename it to Learn,
- add Fixture "Loopback 4 - Button Learn"
- for both steps (in the Sequence) use "copy value to all Fixtures"
- delete Fixture "Loopback 1 - Button Play"
- save my QXW file.

For some reason i ended up with:
- 2 fixtures in my sequence Loopback Button Play.
To make things clear: i did not add "Loopback 4 - Button Learn" to this sequence (but to another sequence that was a copied and renamed version of this one).
- 2 fixtures in my sequence Loopback Button Learn.
In this case i deleted Fixture "Loopback 1 - Button Play" before saving my work file, but for some reason that did not work.

Eventualy i had to delete both Sequences and recreate them from scratch to get what i wanted (see: "Loopback Easy Example 5d").

By the way, this was also reported overhere: viewtopic.php?t=16714
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"