Issue: Fixture stuck outside of the 2d Grid

Report an issue that you found while using QLC+ 5.x.
Please provide as many details as you can, a sample workspace if available and don't forget to read the forum posting guidelines first !
reizendfalke

Running Windows 8.1 and loving the new version so far. The one hiccup, well 2 actually, that I have run into.

1) If a fixture moves outside of the grid in 2d view then it cannot be dragged back onto the grid. It can be selected, highlighted, turned on/off, etc, but it cannot move.

2) When I added a second universe and then switched back to the fixtures and functions page (2d view), some of my fixtures from Universe 1 had moved... you guessed it, off of the grid. Most of them stayed put, but now I cannot move the others back.

And then lastly...
3) A request: When I click on a fixture in 2d view and it's highlighted, I can move it. When I click on another fixture, both fixtures are now highlighted and if I move, they move together. Could you make it where clicking on another fixture clears the first one from being highlighted?

Thanks for all the awesome and hard work! Really excited about this!!!
mcallegari

See this:
http://www.qlcplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11975

#1 is already fixed upstream
#2 I'll check it
#3 would not cope with touchscreens (how will they be able to select multiple fixtures ?)
GGGss

mcallegari wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:20 am #3 would not cope with touchscreens (how will they be able to select multiple fixtures ?)
@Massimo
Having read tens of similar requests - maybe the visual clue (of what fixture(s) is(are) selected) isn't clear enough ATM
My (humble) suggestion: change the 'faint' red outline to a 2px width yellow outline so that it becomes clear that: 'if you want to select another fixture, you have to click in the dark first -if only one is selected- or deselect the others first'.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
reizendfalke

mcallegari wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:20 am #3 would not cope with touchscreens (how will they be able to select multiple fixtures ?)
Sorry for not reading all of the threads before I posted that statement. I absolutely see your conundrum. But now that I know it's a feature and not a bug, I'll just be more mindful of it!

Thank you again for all of your hard work!