Slider to overtake channel

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
tony schuite

Hi There,

I used QLC a lot in theater. I just recently learned about this project and I must say, I love it!
OSC, Audio Cues and the excellent midi support!

now, there is one Feature that I would love to be added in QLC, but it requires some explanation.
In theater I work with a lot of lighting consoles. Mostly the Compulite spark.
If I have a memory (Scene in QLC) with, let's say, Front and back lighting and I want my front channels to be less than the active cue, I would select the channels on the compulite and use the jog wheel to take them down gently.
In QLC that is not possible because of the highest takes precedence rule.
I recently worked with a console (think it was an ETC or ADB) wich did it differently and I thought that might be good and easy to implement.
Say I have that same Scene active in QLC and I would have a slider that had the front channels linked to it. Would it be possible to slide the slider up to the Scene percentage and have it overtake the Channels in the scene, so that i can slide it back.
This way I would be able to take down certain channels, wich is not possible in QLC while running a show at the moment.

Also a minor feature request would be to collapse a button or slider matrix so as to hide them when not needed. never mind :) found it :)

Keep up the good work!