Does anyone ever work on the fixture for ADJ-Inno Pocket Fusion?

Request a fixture definition here
EXELBONSAI

Hello dear friends of the well-kept light

Wanted to try my first fixture for QLC.
http://intranet.americandj.com/ItemRela ... fusion.pdf
But maybe someone has already started and can not test it?
I can test it (laugh)

edit: Manual-pdf later

_________-
Bastelt schon jemand am Fixture für ADJ-Inno Pocket Fusion?
Hallo liebe Freunde des gepflegten Lichts

wollte mich mal an meinem ersten Fixture für QLC wagen.
Aber vielleicht hat ja jemand schon angefangen und kann es nicht testen?
Ich kann es testen (lach)
floEdelmann

Hi Ralf,
I've added the fixture definition to the Open Fixture Library, a project of mine. You can find it here: open-fixture-library.org/american-dj/inno-pocket-fusion. It would be awesome if you could tell me the pan angle (the angle that the barrel moves to the left / right), so the fixture definition could be further improved.
Have a look at the Open Fixture Library! It's a project to collect fixture definitions in a unified format and make them downloadable for different lighting programs, including QLC+ 4 and QLC+ 5.
EXELBONSAI

Hello

Great thank you

The mirror drum rotates 360 degrees right and left (identical to Inno Pocket Roll)

Greetings from Berlin

Hallo

Super Danke

Die Spiegeltrommel dreht sich 360 Grad rechts und links (identisch mit Inno Pocket Roll)

Gruß aus Berlin
floEdelmann

Hi Ralf,

That's not what I mean. Besides rotation, the mirror barrel can also be tilted to the left / right. Unfortunately, the exact angle to which this is possible is not mentioned in the manual or the website. Could you measure it for me, please? That would be really great!

Thanks in advance!
Flo
Have a look at the Open Fixture Library! It's a project to collect fixture definitions in a unified format and make them downloadable for different lighting programs, including QLC+ 4 and QLC+ 5.
EXELBONSAI

Hi Flo

Tomorrow evening you get the data I'm still on the way !!!

Hello

ohje have really thought the role pivots 360 degrees, but no
As you can see in the pictures
Picture 1 middle position
3.JPG
Picture 2 90 degrees left
2.JPG
Picture 3 90 degrees right
3.JPG
______

Hallo

ohje habe echt gedacht die Rolle schwenkt auch 360 Grad aber nein
Wie auf den Bildern zu erkennen
Bild 1 Mittelstellung
Bild 2 90 Grad links]
Bild 3 90 Grad rechts
Attachments
1.JPG
floEdelmann

Nice, thank you for looking it up!

I guess that's channel 2 (Tilt) then? Which DMX values correspond to which image?

And channel 1 (Pan) is just rotation of the barrel from stop (to which DMX value?) over slow to fast?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but the manual just leaves out all those facts and others will benefit from an improved fixture definition, too :)
EXELBONSAI

Hi

you did not have to apologize .. as you say yourself it's going to be reasonable.

Channel 1 (Pan) Left Right Turn
Value 0-255 means: From the far left turn to the right (125 so middle position)

Channel 2 (tilt)
Value 0 standstill
Value 1-124 means left-turning roller rotation speed is increasing
Value 125 shutdown
Value 126-254 right-turning roller rotation means speed increasing
Value 255 downtime

If questions are always with it. , ,
Is the Google translation understandable?
______

Hi

du musste dich nicht entschuldigen .. wie du selbst sagst soll es ja was vernünftiges werden.

Kanal 1 (Pan) Links rechts Drehung
Value 0-255 bedeutet: Von ganz links Drehung nach rechts (125 also Mittelstellung)

Kanal 2 (Tilt)
Value 0 Stillstand
Value 1-124 bedeutet Links-drehende Walzendrehung Geschwindigkeit zunehmend
Value 125 Stillstand
Value 126-254 bedeutet Rechts-drehende Walzendrehung Geschwindigkeit zunehmend
Value 255 Stillstand

Wenn fragen sind immer her damit. . .

Ist die Google Übersetzung verständlich ?
floEdelmann

Awesome, that's all information I wished were already in the manual 😅

The Google translation is actually pretty good, just funny that it translated "Stillstand" as 3 different words when used 3 times :)

Thanks again for all your investigation, I'll update the fixture definition soon and let you know.

PS: I speak German, too, but given that you apparently are able to understand and write English quite well, I always skipped manual translation to German (since this is an English forum, I don't want to switch to German completely). Just let me know if I should translate anything.
EXELBONSAI

Attention must complement my information before that are not quite correct

Channel 1 right

Channel 2
Value 0-9 standstill
Value 10 - 120 Increasing [/ b] speed left-turning
Value 121 - 134 shutdown
Value 135 - 245 Decreasing [/ b] Speed Right-Turning
Value 246 - 255 shutdown

Achtung muss ergänzen meine angaben davor sind nicht ganz richtig

Kanal 1 richtig

Kanal 2
Value 0-9 Stillstand
Value 10 - 120 Zunehmende Geschwindigkeit Links-drehend
Value 121 - 134 Stillstand
Value 135 - 245 Abnehmende Geschwindigkeit Rechts-drehend
Value 246 - 255 Stillstand
EXELBONSAI

The Google translation is actually pretty good, just funny that it translated "Stillstand" as 3 different words when used 3 times :)
:D :D :D :D :D

Well great .. good that I still insert German German ... even translated then come even other results out. , , : D: D
_______--
Na toll ..gut das ich deutsch immer noch einfüge ...selbst übersetzt kommen dann sogar auch noch andre Ergebnisse raus. . . :D :D
EXELBONSAI

Hello Flo

Thanks for the name in the fixture!

The fixture now seems to be Final?!

Have a question
In order to light up the lamp (LED) you have to create or modify 2 buttons after adding the device.
Now I'm just fiddling around to change the fixture so that it in the function wizard, the channel 4, the Macros Shutter-Open Strobe, etc. (for the LED is not the laser) for the Virtual Console ..

Which levers do I have to turn? Or is it only possible with 2 channels?

Greetings from Berlin

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hallo Flo

Danke für die namentliche Erwähnung !

Das Fixture scheint nun auch Final zu sein ?!

Habe dazu eine Frage
Um die Lampe (LED) zum leuchten zu bringen muss man nach dem hinzufügen des Gerätes 2 Buttons erzeugen bzw modifizieren .
Nun tüftel ich gerade rum, dass Fixture so abzuändern das es bei dem Funktions-Assistenten auch den Kanal 4 die Macros Shutter-Open Strobe etc. (für die LED nicht den Laser ) für die Virtuelle Console zu erzeugen ..

Welche Hebel muss ich da drehen ?? Oder geht das nur mit 2 Kanälen ?

Gruß aus Berlin
mcallegari

@EXELBONSAI why do you translate every single of your posts in German ?
This is an international forum and people here are supposed to understand the English language.
I just find it awkward
EXELBONSAI

Hello

The reason is that I translate from German via google into English and sometimes for English speaking does not seem logical so the user of it may be translated by the German translate again. , ,
But if you do not like it, I'll leave it ...
As I said, I have no control over how google translates it into English.
mcallegari

Ah, that's ok, I just wanted to understand.
Maybe you can start your posts with [Translated with Google] so people know :)
EXELBONSAI

Translated with Google
I'm trying ... set up macro: D: D

Greetings from Berlin
floEdelmann

EXELBONSAI wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:54 pm Thanks for the name in the fixture!

The fixture now seems to be Final?!
Yes, it seems to be final now. Of course, if anyone finds a mistake or improvement, we can still change it. Your name in the definition was mandatory for us; you did all the work after all!
EXELBONSAI wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:54 pm Have a question
In order to light up the lamp (LED) you have to create or modify 2 buttons after adding the device.
Now I'm just fiddling around to change the fixture so that it in the function wizard, the channel 4, the Macros Shutter-Open Strobe, etc. (for the LED is not the laser) for the Virtual Console ..

Which levers do I have to turn? Or is it only possible with 2 channels?
If I understand you correctly, you want a button to turn on or off the light of the moving head? That button has to set both the Master Dimmer to 100% and the open the shutter. So the best option for this simple case would be adding a new scene that sets these two channels to the correct values and then add a button in the virtual console that starts / stops this scene. The function wizard is too limited for this case; it is best for creating multiple similar functions / VC widgets.
EXELBONSAI

Hello Flo

As always, this text is translated via Google.
German original text below.

Thank you for your answer.
Have also done a lot in the meantime !!!
Videos (unfortunately also in English) but well understood in the picture via mini-study viewed.

Thought it would go faster to get a device up and running, but I was better informed (laugh) !!!

Furthermore, I downloaded some workstations from other users here. WOW what some are doing here hats off. As you can see even more what is possible. ..

I imagine that I have made good progress in the last 4 weeks and have already conjured a very small test show with 1x Laser 2x Inno Fussion 2x Inno Spot and 2x Inno Scan and further expansion.

I also find it particularly exciting for me to document my learning steps (video) in order to be able to track the gradual growth of my project and the knowledge of the software.

Especially great here is the help in the forum here is very much twice (as synonymous with me) but still very patiently explains everything.

A bit off-topic but also had to be said once!

Greetings from Berlin

DEUTSCH ORIGINAL
Hallo Flo

Dieser Text ist wie immer via Google übersetzt.
Deutscher Originaltext unten bei.

Danke für deine Antwort.
Habe zwischenzeitlich auch viel geschafft !!!
Videos (leider auch in Englisch) aber gut verständlich im BILD via Ministudium angesehen.

Dachte es würde schneller gehen ein Gerät zum laufen zu bringen ,aber ich wurde eines besseren belehrt (Lach) !!!

Des weiteren habe ich hier mal einige Arbeitsflächen von anderen User runter-geladen. WOW was einige hier basteln HUT ab. Da erkennt man noch mehr was alles möglich ist. ..

ich bilde mir mal ein das, ich in den letzten 4 Wochen gute Fortschritte mache und auch schon eine ganz kleine Testshow mit 1x Laser 2x Inno Fussion 2x Inno Spot und 2x Inno Scan gezaubert habe und weiter Ausbau.

Besonders Spannend finde ich es auch für mich meine Lernschritte zu dokumentieren (Video) um das allmähliche wachsen meines Projektes und der Kenntnisse der Software nachverfolgen zu können.

Besonders toll finde ich auch hier die Hilfe im Forum hier wird sehr viel doppelt (wie auch bei mir) aber trotzdem sehr geduldig alles erklärt.

Bisschen off-topic aber musste auch mal gesagt werden !!!

Gruß aus Berlin