QLC+ 4.12.6 release

Public announcements of new QLC+ releases.

PLEASE, do not post bugs and issues here !
mcallegari

Unfortunately a few regressions slipped in the previous version, so here's version 4.12.6 to promptly correct them.
As usual there are also some nice contributions from developers/users (thanks!) to improve the existing features.

I take once more the opportunity to invite you guys to test as much as possibile TEST versions before they are released,
to make sure your projects and your workflows are perfectly working in the upcoming release.

Changelog:
  • Engine: start Script functions detached (thanks to Thierry)
  • Plugins/E1.31: fix CID on loopback device
  • Plugins/uDMX: fix output not working correctly
  • Web Access: fix VC Slider values disappearing on change (thanks to Thierry)
  • RGB scripts: added 'Circular' script (thanks to Hans-Jürgen Tappe)
  • Channel modifiers: added 'S-Curve" modifier (thanks to Giacomo Gorini)
New fixtures:
  • New fixture: Cameo F2 T PO (thanks to Hans-Jürgen Tappe)
  • New fixtures: Ibiza PAR LED 710, AFX Spot 60 LED, Ghost Venum 12W RGBW (thanks to erdnaxe)
  • New fixtures: ETC Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr, Robert Juliat D'Artagnan 934SNX (thanks to Giacomo Gorini)
  • New fixture: DTS Katana (thanks to Federico)
  • New fixture: beamZ SB200 Stage Blinder 2x50W (thanks to Tolmino Muccitelli)
  • New fixture: U'King ZQ-B370 (thanks to Sidde Persson)
  • New fixture: Equinox Butterfly Quad EQLED100 (thanks to Yestalgia)
  • New fixture: Varytec Hero Spot 90 (thanks to Chris de Rock)
  • New fixtures: Eurolite LED H2O Water Effect, Stairville All FX Bar (thanks to Rami Toivola)
DavidGrc

Thanks Massimo !
sbenejam

Yesterday I used QLC+ 4.12.6-GIT with a project I had done about two years ago with the same fixtures, an Enttec DMX USB Pro and a nanoKontrol2. I only changed little details to fit the concert stage I illuminated yesterday. And everything worked well.
Some changes to the virtual console to achieve the effects it wanted using the functions already created in the project.
I'll do more testing these days to see if any undesired errors come out.
dvthomas

Thanks a lot, let's test it !
SPOPATT

I was installing QLC+ on Ubuntu and noticed the version in the software center is two versions out of date. It was the current version a few days ago so I'm unsure what happened there.
edogawa

Did you try the packages offered via Download page/OBS? We supply .deb packages of last stable release and current GIT development version (for Ubuntu versions back to 20.04).
SPOPATT

edogawa wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:23 am Did you try the packages offered via Download page/OBS? We supply .deb packages of last stable release and current GIT development version (for Ubuntu versions back to 20.04).
I may be dealing with a corrupted installation of Ubuntu. I’m going to troubleshoot a little more and will update. There’s also of course the possibility that I’m overlooking something right in front of my face.

Edit: Yeah, my installation of Ubuntu was corrupted. A reinstallation fixed my issue. I appreciate your patience.