Problem triggering a button via MIDI

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
Scully

Zdravím všechny, vytvořil jsem si samostatný panel a vložil 5 tlačítek na spouštění skladeb MP3. Panel zajišťuje při spuštění jednoho tlačítka vypnutí všech ostatních. Pokud ale na MIDi klávesnici omylem zmáčknu dvě spuštění, program se zablokuje. Neporadí někdo nějaké řešení? Pokud použiju normální panel, je to v pořádku, ale musím vypínat právě hrající skladbu a zapínat novou. Vzhledem k tomu, že chci používat raspberry bez displeje a klávesnice, tedy ovládat pouze přes MIDI klávesnici, není toto řešení moc praktické.

Hello everyone, I created a separate panel and inserted 5 buttons to play MP3 songs. The panel ensures that when one button is pressed, all others are turned off. But if I accidentally press start twice on the MIDI keyboard, the program freezes. Does anyone have a solution? If I use the normal panel, it's fine, but I have to turn off the currently playing song and turn on a new one. Since I want to use the raspberry without a display and a keyboard, i.e. control it only via a MIDI keyboard, this solution is not very practical.
MichelSliepenbeek

I guess this is the same question as overhere: viewtopic.php?t=17290

What you could try is to use a fader (in Playback Mode) to launch your Function (instead of a Button).
Now you need to set your Midi Keyboard to only send a High Value (MIDI 127 = DMX 255) when you want to turn your function On and to send a low Value (MIDI 0 = DMX 0) when you want to turn your function Off.
That way, if you send "a second High" to a fader that is already High, it will not react.
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"