New WebAPI Documentation

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
MoKi

I'm working on a piece of software where you can automate your lightshow for songs by triggering Qlc buttons, a very basic and very simple POC is already working with just buttons. You guys are life savers for getting the animation widget and others working with the api now! Now my question is, is there any API documentation on how to control the new widgets? Documentation still says it is not supported :( . It would be a major addition to what I'm working on.
Yestalgia

MoKi wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:14 pm I'm working on a piece of software where you can automate your lightshow for songs by triggering Qlc buttons, a very basic and very simple POC is already working with just buttons. You guys are life savers for getting the animation widget and others working with the api now! Now my question is, is there any API documentation on how to control the new widgets? Documentation still says it is not supported :( . It would be a major addition to what I'm working on.
Thanks this is a good point. I've created an Issue here: https://github.com/mcallegari/qlcplus-docs/issues/27

If you ever find issues with documentation on docs.qlcplus.org yourself feel free to click the "edit" button or raise an issue like I did above :)
MoKi

I see the issue has been fixed, but I can't find any documentation about it anymore. Even the old one seems to be gone now. The test web api page doesn't include anything either.

For now I just reverse engineered it based on the messages sent in the webinterface and that got me pretty far. I kinda hoped I could edit the properties for the animations as well as that would give me so much more control over everything. I doubt it is a thing, but it would make an amazing addition!