feedback customization. Akai APC Mini MK2

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
snkwired

I am using a APC Mini MK2 and I have the feedback working correctly. the issue I am running into is I want to increase the intensity of the LEDs and if I change the output of the midi to channel 7 I get my brighter LEDs on the main 64 button block, however when I do this I loose the LED status on the scene and other function buttons as these explicitly use channel 1 on midi. is there a way to conditionally choose the channel or specify the raw midi signal that I send?

Andy
maartenvd84

Hi Andy.

I don't think you can work around that problem today without having a little 'translator' in-between.
Depending if you are on Linux or Windows there are today already such tools.
Have a look at this one for Windows: viewtopic.php?p=72080#p72080
Have a look at this one for Linux: viewtopic.php?t=16044
(I tested both, and they work like a charm ... with some differences in their configuration/feature set).

If you are a bit patient, I'd suggest to wait for the new QLC+ version ... because (see also post of Massimo), it will contain better native support for the MK2.
That would make it work consistent for both Windows and Linux.

HTH,
Maarten
That dude that enjoys the lightshow more than the actual concert :-) . Beginner QLC+ user.