limit the movement of a moving head qlc+ 4

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
drivilo

Good morning
how can we limit the movement of a moving head so that when I put it in sound mode channel 96 in dmx it remains in a defined working field. Let me explain, I don't want her to go back or turn towards me.

GGGss

If you use the inbuilt sound mode of your fixture, you won't be able to restrict its movements.
If you are using the audio widget of QLC+, then there is a way to limit pan / tilt movements. But this involves some Loopback Magic... (and faders which are limited and so on...) Quite an advanced feature.
If you want to go that way, be welcome to reach out.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
drivilo

GGGss wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:49 am If you use the inbuilt sound mode of your fixture, you won't be able to restrict its movements.
If you are using the audio widget of QLC+, then there is a way to limit pan / tilt movements. But this involves some Loopback Magic... (and faders which are limited and so on...) Quite an advanced feature.
If you want to go that way, be welcome to reach out.
ok thanks for your response.