Bad stability of my prog. Just me or you too?

Generic issues not specifically related to a QLC+ area.
Post here only if you can't really find the reason of an issue
psyka

Hi Jano, thank for help :)

If I understand, your opignon is a not enouth powefull computer to run it? So that's why that crash.
janosvitok

My opinion is that QLC+ has an unknown issue that causes it ro crash and your workspace exposes it. Or, the problem is in the underlying libraries.

The goal is to reproduce it on a debug build so the place/condition of crash can be found.

Another issue is high CPU usage.

Investigation if both issues requires some devoper skills.

Jano
SPOPATT

My workspace crashes when I do certain animations on my matrix builds. I have essentially figured out which animations crash it so I avoid those but it does stink to have to avoid features. My PC is fairly beefy too. Perhaps we could troubleshoot with mine also to track down this nasty thing.
psyka

HI

Thank you at all for your analyse :)
I hope that will be fixed in the next version :)
And I also need to simplify my programmation...

Bye :)
mcallegari

SPOPATT wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:28 pm My workspace crashes when I do certain animations on my matrix builds. I have essentially figured out which animations crash it so I avoid those but it does stink to have to avoid features. My PC is fairly beefy too. Perhaps we could troubleshoot with mine also to track down this nasty thing.
Please share your project file and custom fixtures and indicate the steps to reproduce the crash.
Thank you
SPOPATT

mcallegari wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:20 pm
SPOPATT wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:28 pm My workspace crashes when I do certain animations on my matrix builds. I have essentially figured out which animations crash it so I avoid those but it does stink to have to avoid features. My PC is fairly beefy too. Perhaps we could troubleshoot with mine also to track down this nasty thing.
Please share your project file and custom fixtures and indicate the steps to reproduce the crash.
Thank you
Will do. I won't be near the machine for a few days but I will circle back.
GGGss

Please create a new thread because the OP's project does not typically use QLC+.
I will be more than happy to help resolve your issues ... With respect to the OP's project ... it is simply "way out of bands - unnecessary too complicated to understand and run"
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore