Decouple scenes from show tracks

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
ziffzuh

I'm just getting started in all of this this (so maybe I'm looking at things from the wrong angle), and I'm learning to do things within the rails that are there, but just a suggestion from an outsider getting started to reduce friction: Offer the ability to set channels/fixtures per sequence, rather than having the selections affect the entire track.

I am trying to build a show where at times I want to exert a lot of "manual" control on the lights and it's much easier to have everything for certain fixtures in one sequence. Other times I want different functions to take over certain elements of certain fixtures. I could create a very large number of tracks and at times carefully sync them up, but it seems like it would be simpler to just have a way to decouple the tracks from the scenes / fixture selection / channel selection. This was one of the very confusing aspects I was trying to figure out when I was getting started.

If I was able to do that, in theory, I would only need 5-6 tracks for this show. Without this ability, as things stand, I need roughly double the tracks, plus it's more difficult to manage.