gpio internal pull up

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Linux operating system
hansommen

Hello,
Is there a way to activate the internal pull up resistors for gpio on the raspberry (original image) version
if i check /sys/class/gpio/gpio17 the file active_low has 0 in it so the input should be up.....
Thanks
GGGss

Did you define the direction of the GPIO port? in / out?

Code: Select all

echo out > /sys/class/gpio/gpio18/direction
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
hansommen

thanks for your suggestion, it gives No such file or directory but on gpio17 there is nothing responced
in qlc i can configure pin 17 as input so i did that, for this time i placed 10k resistor as pull-up so my show is running. I made this show in a compiled version of qlc + wiring-pi but the startup time was too long and i decided to use the original image file (€15) and there is no access to gpio in terminal
mcallegari

https://raspberry-projects.com/pi/comma ... mmand-line

This is what QLC+ does on the Raspberry Pi
hansommen

Thanks, i'll test it, for now the external pull-up is working fine and with your image file the the start up time is short, perfect!!
GGGss

Just keep in mind that QLC+ reacts on a rising edge signal on the GPIO. So you need 2 edges to switch from a zero to a one and back to zero. (Or you use a Schmidt trigger circuitry.)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore