Mic to Spectrum Analyzer to OSC output

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
malaeasy

Hi,
I'm trying to analyze audio from mic and send it over osc.

my goal is to achieve RT float value for 8/16 bands over the audio spectrum.
(float that sample intensity over the spectrum)
and send everything to blender via osc

I'm testing two ways:
for both universe is set to laptop mic as input and osc 127.0.0.1 at 6969 as output
I'm testing output with protokol and blender

1) an audio trigger that run a cue list that run chaser with a generic dimmer as fixture
- i get only value like 0 or 1. I can see decimals value only fading out the chaser
- data run over "/0/dmx/0". Can I create multiple address to send values over osc?
I can drive part of the spectrum analyzed to different cue list but I can't get multiple output

2) rgb panel driven by an rbg matrix with audio spectrum pattern
- I can easily recreate a matrix that reacts to audio (classical digital audio visualization of eq which is perfect to me, intensity/multiple bands), but I have no output at all over osc.
Can I send the values obtained from the Audio Spectrum over osc?

I'm a total noob
thanks in advance for any help

tom
GGGss

Why do you need a chaser? You can set the audio widget to level control a DMX channel - ergo a OSC output.
Verify the outcome by looking at the DMX monitor. For the audio widget to work, you need to go into produce mode and enable the widget.
How the OSC outputs it's information is documented here : https://docs.qlcplus.org/v4/plugins/osc

RGB panel needs output channels? How did you configure that? OSC plugin should show you the information at /[universe]/dmx/[DMX channel -1]
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
malaeasy

it works!
fast and easy. thank you Fredje