Stairville RevueLED 120 COB RGB WW

Request a fixture definition here
Cheng

Hi,

this is my secound fixture and my first color changer.
Could someone check, please?

lumen counted 120W x 638 = 82.000 Lumen
Color Temp. for WarmWhite
Fixed Lense Min and max = 50 Degres

Strobe: the manual says 0-100. I choosed slow to fast

Build in Programms: Custom Effects 0-255 (they do not tell the Effect to the values)

The Modus is called 4-channel/7-channel, as in the manual

Produkt: https://www.thomann.de/gb/stairville_re ... 9&reload=1
Manual: https://images.static-thomann.de/pics/a ... online.pdf

If I do not hear anything for a week or so, I put it to fixtures?

by
Cheng
Attachments
Stairville-RevueLED-120-COB-RGB-WW.qxf
(1.66 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
GGGss

It seems legit.
No errors in the Fixture validator: https://www.qlcplus.org/fixture_validator.php

Except for the Lumens output ... for a 120W source, this is way overrated. IMHO it is more 10k-ish
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Cheng

thx.
Yes, 100 seems to be a better multiplier for LED Watt2Lumen. I use 12K Lumen by now
Attachments
Stairville-RevueLED-120-COB-RGB-WW.qxf
(1.66 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
GGGss

Unless you are using a $$$-simulating engine, the amount of lumens doesn't matter - really. And even then ... lumens x aperture x distance = Lux.
If you want a stage to be lit evenly, you need Lux.
I use the factor of 7 to compare led to incandescent watts. 120W of LED would be something in the neighborhood of 1kW incandescent. A stage of say 6m wide -evenly spread- -in a small theatre setting- would need 6 of them (to start with)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Cheng

Interesting info.
I thought, that the luminosity could be important for the 3D simulation. It would be up to the simulation engine to calculate the lux. The fog density would then also have to be taken into account.
GGGss

Getting off-topic, but never the less... in 3D visualization, the number of times I had to manually alter the luminosity values, is a fact.
Visualization guys calculate the average output of the fixtures involved and adopt their brightness in the function of this equation. Which serves to the overall excepted look of the visu.
Now imagine adding an Atomix 3000 into your gear. Even the brightest fixture will faint under the vast amount of lumens, the Atomix has to offer. Now all other fixtures will look like candles on a table, because of this average. Manual intervention will be necessary to even identify other fixtures.