Functions not working for "LED Bar RGB 252/10 40° Indoor"

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
tschechniker

Hi,

i use the "LED Bar RGB 252/10 40° Indoor" Ficture. The Ficture itself has a "mode" channel. When you set the channel to 15 the ficture will be in 12 Channel mode:
1: mode
2: Master
3: Strobe
4: Red
5: Green
6: Blue
7: Red
8: Green
9: Blue
10: Red
11: Green
12: Blue

When i use the autogeneration for scenes based on color all scenes are without any fictures.

When i use an RGBMatrix no channel gets any values set.

I double checked it with the "LED SLS-183/10 RGB" ficture here everything works fine as is should.

I think this has something todo with the "mode" slider and qlc+ can't detect which channel is which color. I set the mode channel via a channel modifier to the fixed value of 15. Maybe there is another way?

Thanks for your help!

Tobias
MichelSliepenbeek

I thought i've seen this before: viewtopic.php?t=16516.
Unfortunately this is about the RGBA version (not the RGB).

It is quite easy to make a copy and remove all the Amber Channels (on the Channels Tab) and to change the Mode Names (on the Modes Tab).
What is not so easy however, is changing all the Aliases on the final Tab. :D :shock: :(
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"
MichelSliepenbeek

That was a lot of work (even though i did most of the work with copy&paste in Notepad :) :) )

The Fixture Validator approved it and on Easy Desk the channels react to the "Mode Channel".
That's all i can say: as i don't have such a Fixture, i could not test it.

Have Fun with it.
Attachments
Eurolite-LED-Bar-2-RGB-252_10_40__Indoor V2.qxf
(17.32 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"
edogawa

Thanks for doing this!

Since writing that other thread and doing the massive definition for the RGBA variant, doing the same for the RGB model was on my todo list but, low in priority...

I have ten old pieces of the RGB version, in the theatre I work for, but they're in bad physical shape, and for some reason six of them suddenly don't show any light anymore, neither standalone nor via DMX. I'll rent the much nicer RGBA ones when I need them for a show that reappears in february.