Need Help with the Varytec Blitz Bar 240

Request a fixture definition here
Schmackun

Hello everyone,

first of all I'm new to the scene and it's my first try.
I'm sorry if it's the wrong place for my question.
I bought the "Varytec Blitz Bar 240" and an Enttec USB Pro to get started.
I want to get a little bit of a light show to our live performance. Nothing very special and most important, easy to transport.
For this reason I only bought one LED Bar with Strobe effect.

So I was watching all of the Tutorial Videos by Massimo which helped me a lot (thank you very much).
I searched the Forum to get some other problems fixed.

I tried out the fixture definition editor to get started. First I decided to go by full Spectrum and defined the 232 Channel option.
With the fixture I can control the light and edited some scenes and chasers. After some hours I was also able to get Midi signals from Logic Pro to QLC+ (we use a backing track and I want to start the light perfectly in time).

Now I was trying to get into the RGB Matrices. In my fixture I defined 104 Heads and when I want to use the RGB Matrix I defined 104 by 1 in the Group and selected my BlitzBar240.
When I use the Matrix there are two segments not working and I don't know why. I don't know if it is a problem by the Fixture definition or by myself using the RGB Matrices in a wrong way.

I don't know if it is a problem because of the specific LED Bar because of the 40 strobe channels. . .

I would be very happy if someone could take a look on my Fixture so I can also share it with the community.
Thank you very much!

User Manual - Varytec Blitz Bar 240
https://images.static-thomann.de/pics/a ... online.pdf
Varytec-Blitz-Bar-240.qxf
(40.58 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Fede79

you can find Fixture definition with all modes here: viewtopic.php?t=16903
Test attached show file. There are 2 RGB matrix, 1 for RGB Led and 1 for White Led
Attachments
prova.qxw
(6.82 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Schmackun

Hi Fede79,

Thank you very much for your assistance.
It showed me, that I was not as wrong as I thought.

With your Fixture and your Test File I understand the Matrix. Sadly I got a Product with some issues. So I’m now sure that it’s not a mistake by myself and I can send the Bar back to get a fully working one.

With your Test File the same two RGB Segments do not work.

So again thank you very much and because of you there now is a good Fixture in the Community!