Fractal MINI LED GOBO - Stuttering on Qlc

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
snowkingcro

I have a few fixtures on my QLC connected and configured, 2 led moving heads 100w (china), 2 led moving heads 60w (china), 4 led par profile(Adj) and 2 fractal 60w led moving head!
Everything works as expected, except the two Fractals.
If they work as standalone, or sound activated, they're fine, but over qlc they stutter... It doesn't matter how small or big the step is on the chaser, or if they go slow or fast, they have a few milliseconds pause on their Their path...
I wonder if anyone else got a solution on this?
Thanks in advance
GGGss

snowkingcro wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:34 pm they have a few milliseconds pause on their Their path...
Hardware-wise? Or because of the signal path?

OS? Version? and most important: what DMX interface do you use?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
snowkingcro

GGGss wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:18 am
snowkingcro wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:34 pm they have a few milliseconds pause on their Their path...
Hardware-wise? Or because of the signal path?

OS? Version? and most important: what DMX interface do you use?
I use QLC + on my windows laptop for configuring, and after that i upload the setup to my Raspberry qlc+, and use it with android tablet (webview).
During setup - while i manualy - (with faders)turn the head, it goes smooth, but once i configure a chaser, for ex. A diagonal path, it doesn't go smooth like all other heads, instead,.it goes like go-stop-go-stop-go...
The DMX is a generic DMX to USB, and what i forgot to mention, the fractals were working good in the beginning when i had only them and Adj par, but after i added the others, i got the problem... And i tried to manualy add all the fixtures again... Everyone works on a separate channel
GGGss

Hmm ... chinese fixtures hey?
What if you test only the fractals? (Make sure you disconnect the others from the DMX line). Do you still experience this behaviour?
If no: put your fractals as the first devices on your DMX bus. Still looking good? The Chinese fixtures are messing with the DMX signal.
You also could try to use a lower DMX refresh frequency. Also worth trying is to lower the address of the fractals.
Please report back.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
snowkingcro

Thanks for the hint.
Will try, and report back