Webinterface different Workspace

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
Revenant

Hello,
right now the Webinterface shows the same Workspace as the virtual Console.
Would it be possible to add an new Tab in QLC+ after the Input/Output Tab to "edit" the Webinterface?
In there could be an UI just like the virtual Console one, here could be an option to just "copy" everything from the virtual console tab or to edit the webinterface.

The Benefit would be: You could control the show from the virtual console and have a tablet in a different place in the house to control a specific set of light (the bar for example) without accidentally disrupting the show.
GGGss

With this you add complexity and what will have priority? VC controls or Webcontrols? What will you do with shared functions? If you change parameters on one end? Will this have to be reflected on the other end?
In my fixed installs, house lights have their own controller. (Raspi) This controller has the ability to be remotely controlled so the show controller can override the house light settings.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
MichelSliepenbeek

An alternative could be to run OSC on your tablet.
That way you can create a specific User Interface for controlling the House Lights.
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"
Revenant

GGGss wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:27 am With this you add complexity and what will have priority? VC controls or Webcontrols?
You wouldn’t add any new problems, because the web interface already exists and can control the same lights at the same time as the virtual console.
All I am asking is for a “different” virtual console which is accessible via the web interface.
Or an widescreen virtual console where only one half is visible on the web.

Not everyone has the luxury of a separate dmx line for the house light like you.
GGGss

Revenant wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:10 pm
Not everyone has the luxury of a separate dmx line for the house light like you.
I assure you - I plug in the show computer on the same DMX bus ... Yes you read correctly: 2 DMX hosts on the same bus... It does work!
(unless we have more than 31 fixtures in total; which is mostly the case, so at show time we have 2-3 DMX universes in play).
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Yestalgia

This I believe will be possible in QLC+ 5 which already has multiple Virtual Console "Views"