customize (font color and background) of the notes field in the cue list.

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
thibaultphil

Good morning,
Congratulations on the work done on this software.
Would it be possible to have the possibility to customize (font color and background) of the notes field in the cue lists. The objective is to highlight the important moments of the fire plan.
With thanks
GGGss

There is a project underway to give QLC+ a grandMa look-a-like ...
Stay put and use the annotation aspect in the chaser list for now ...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
edogawa

I suppose you want only the notes column to display bigger/highlighted or coloured text? AFAIK that's not possible at this time; you can change the font size for the whole cuelist widget only.

BTW I tried the GrandMA2 theme stylesheet and it looks great, but it sets a fixed font size for many widget types, which results in not being able anymore to change that from the VC in editing mode. I should repoort that in a Github issue really, just mentioning here...
thibaultphil

Good morning,
yes, that's exactly it.
Yestalgia

edogawa wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:21 am I suppose you want only the notes column to display bigger/highlighted or coloured text? AFAIK that's not possible at this time; you can change the font size for the whole cuelist widget only.

BTW I tried the GrandMA2 theme stylesheet and it looks great, but it sets a fixed font size for many widget types, which results in not being able anymore to change that from the VC in editing mode. I should repoort that in a Github issue really, just mentioning here...
This issue is fixed in the latest build and latest version of the stylesheet.

Good idea about the colour of scene notes though I like it.
edogawa

I'm not convinced or rather suppose there's a misunderstanding or whatever:

The github .qss code as well as latest version of the stylesheet by Andreu as announced in viewtopic.php?p=70822#p70822 still shows a lot of fixed font size definitions, which makes them, erm, fixed size and not editable from within VC anymore, as stated above...

Strangely, for me,, with the qss in place, the cuelist widget doesn't respond to font size changes, even after removing all font-size directives from tree view...

As for the independent notes column styling, as the cuelist table is a tree view, it's simply not possible to do currently, I believe.
Yestalgia

edogawa wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:13 am I'm not convinced or rather suppose there's a misunderstanding or whatever:

The github .qss code as well as latest version of the stylesheet by Andreu as announced in viewtopic.php?p=70822#p70822 still shows a lot of fixed font size definitions, which makes them, erm, fixed size and not editable from within VC anymore, as stated above...

Strangely, for me,, with the qss in place, the cuelist widget doesn't respond to font size changes, even after removing all font-size directives from tree view...

As for the independent notes column styling, as the cuelist table is a tree view, it's simply not possible to do currently, I believe.
Oh I see what you mean - I'll see what I can do to resolve that. Thanks for letting us know!