Flash Fade In

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
SceneOfAction

I just began transitioning my large MyDmx3.0 show over to QLC and I've found the parallel feature for pretty much everything except Flash Fade In. I have seen from other forum posts that while Flash Fade Out works, Flash Fade In is not currently supported. I'm sort of working around this with Chases.

My question is this:

Is there a plan to introduce Flash Fade In for version 4.
Does version 5 already have Flash Fade In or is it planned for version 5.

I decided to go with 4 for stability, but if this feature is in ver5 I would consider redoing the work I already have done in ver4 just to get that feature.

Thanks and by the way, in the small amount of time I've spent with QLC, it's already worlds apart from the mess of my previous solution. Thank you.
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,
At the moment flash fades are not planned as far as I'm aware off. Not in v4 nor in v5.
In v5 there are some essential functions missing, so for the moment, I'd stick to v4.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
SceneOfAction

Thanks a bunch.

I've got everything up and running and the fade in won't be an issue since it's so easy to control faders from cc envelopes in reaper. QLC is amazing. I regret I didn't find it sooner.

Thanks.