No MIDI feedback in edit mode?

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
Sal

Good day,
Thanks for creating QLC+

I just have a question and a note.

Is it correct that there is no MIDI feedback in edit mode ?
(I have it working in the virtual console, but in the function manager it just works one way)

And just a note about the virtual console.
Creating faders works fine, but when trying to switch it to a knob, instant crash.
Which is no problem to me, just stick to faders. :mrgreen:

Having no MIDI feedback with the Channel Groups Editor in edit mode worries me.
GGGss

I think there is a simple explanation for that ...
Since you are in edit mode, you are not touching the buttons for real, so the engine cannot distinguish the state of the buttons. Hence no midi feedback.
When you figured out 2 or 3 buttons, you can -in your mind- predict what is going to be the outcome of your edits when going back into Produce mode I guess?

Ow - now wait a minute: "MIDI feedback with the Channel Groups in edit mode" <<-- please elaborate? What are you trying to achieve here?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Sal

**Ow - now wait a minute: "MIDI feedback with the Channel Groups in edit mode" <<-- please elaborate? What are you trying to achieve here?’**

Hi GGGss, thanks for responding.
I need to do a rather big show in a theater in a while, and the theater is not very cooperative, so I wanted to do the pre preparations at home in QLC+, and do the finishing touches at the day of the show.
So I want to prepare QLC+ so the most important parameters are accessible directly, which are a few hundred.
Then I use touchOsc to edit quickly.
Last edited by Sal on Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.