DMX interfaces Madrix neo

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
Rennier

Hello, I use Qlight plus for years and be realy happy with my configuration, now I can get a madrix neo usb interface...
i want to change my old simple one or better like to have a backup interface.
So witch of the new interfaces will work with
qlight plus. All listet Interfaces on the page seams to be outcomming years ago.
Thanx for more information !
chris
Yestalgia

I'm going to get in trouble for this again but I recommend the DMX USB Pro from Enttec.

(EDIT: This is my personal preference and by no means representative of all QLC+ users. Any interface listed on the website will work and we are constantly trying to add more supported devices to make QLC+ available to as many people as possible)
Last edited by Yestalgia on Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
GGGss

Yestalgia wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:14 am I'm going to get in trouble for this again but I recommend the DMX USB Pro from Enttec.
Ow yes - you are in trouble now :P :mrgreen:
If you would write "I personally prefer ..." then it is up to the reader to follow your opinion.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Yestalgia

GGGss wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:21 am
Yestalgia wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:14 am I'm going to get in trouble for this again but I recommend the DMX USB Pro from Enttec.
Ow yes - you are in trouble now :P :mrgreen:
If you would write "I personally prefer ..." then it is up to the reader to follow your opinion.
I've added a disclaimer haha
kenact

I have 5 or 6 Enttec OpenDMX dongles, and that's what I typically recommend to people. I guess I'm in more trouble than you. :D