QLC+ control "Timing Out" after a while

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
knathanknox

Hi! After a random amount of time editing or playing the show back through Ableton, QLC+ (4.12.7) will lose control of my lights through ENTTEC DMX USB PRO. Midi messages or manual control will both have no affect on any lights, and they will hang in their last position. So far the only fix has been to reboot QLC+ or disable and re-enable my enttec dmx usb pro in the outputs section. Currently mapping cc values from Ableton into the virtual console tab. This also occurs after I have left the session sitting for 10-15 minutes without touching anything.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as the show is days away!
sbenejam

Can you post your workspace, OS version you use and details of your setup?.
knathanknox

I'm on OS 12.5 with a very simple light setup. 2 2ch led pars, 1 7 ch led bar, and a 4 ch dimmer box.
I mapped cc values to faders in virtual console and am sending those cc's from ableton through the IAC driver.

Not sure how to post a photo of my workspace here, let me know what you need for that!
sbenejam

Sometimes when editing or testing functions with my NanoKontrol2 moving sliders and buttons quickly midi input stuck and lose control. In my case I think is not related to usb disconnections. I have an Enttec DMX USB Pro but I not use it actually I use Artnet Devices. I'll test on my laptop with Ubuntu 22.04 the Enttec DMX USB Pro and report back.