Kornrats assorted QLC+5 beta2 feature requests

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
Kornrat

Hihi, you know I am new so please be gentle with me ;-)

Feature request: direct coordinate input
when double tapping a fixute in the 2D- or 3D-view a window could open where you could enter the exact coordinates of the fixture.

Feature request: snap mechanic 2D and 3D view
A snap mechanic for placing fixtures in the view windows would also be appreciated especially for touch users.

Feature request: Fixture rotation
rotate fixtures for the 3D-view

Feature request: mark multiple fixtures in the “fixture groups” list
Being able to select them with shift.+click, strg.+click, shift+arrow or just mark them the same way you mark the fixtures in the 2D-view: by dragging a box around it.

Feature request: opened group marker
add a small arrow in the “fixture group” window that indicates if a folder is currently opened or closed. That is not necessary since every group has to include a fixture but it makes it easier to see.

Feature request: be able to make empty groups.
I can imagine a situation were preparing a fixture group without adding fixtures would be preferable.

Feature request: drag and drop marker for fixture groups
When dragging a fixture around in the fixture group matrix nothing tells me I am actually dragging it. A small icon besides the cursor would be great.

Feature request: autodelete empty scenes, chasers, etc.
Often times I fiddle around with new scenes but I am not doing anything, or I misclicked. That leads to a new scene being made and me having to delete it by marking it and then pressing the minus. There should be a fast option to delete the scene, chaser, etc. that is currently being edited. Another solution would be to hit del while editing a scene to instantly delete it without saving.

Feature request: manual effects
Add the option to add a self made effect, eg. to define the precise way that the moving head should move. This would make special movements possible. For example move in a square around the audience. A possible way would be to add a inkscape like vector line definition tool or to be able to add a vector graphic as the movement path. (line thickness as the moving speed possible? ;-) )

Feature request: effects on steroids
Add the option to change the speed of the Moving head relative to the position on the curve. This could be useful so that the Light beam has the same relative speed on the ground no matter the distance to the ground is. Doing this automatically is surely possible and would probably be absolutely great but is probably a bit too much for the moment being.

Feature request: custom sorting the fixture groups
Self explanatory. Sort after time, name, number of fixtures, whatever and then change the sorting to descending or ascending.