Troubleshooting Connection Issue with Enttec DMX USB Pro and QLC+ Drivers win 11

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
Viperlight73

Hey everyone,

I recently encountered an issue while trying to connect my old Enttec DMX USB Pro interface to QLC+ and other software. I wanted to share my experience and solution here in case someone else faces a similar problem, as I couldn't find a solution on the web.

The problem arose when I followed Enttec's recommendation and installed the latest driver for the DMX USB Pro. Surprisingly, QLC+ couldn't detect the device, even though it appeared correctly in the Windows Device Manager under "libusb." It was quite frustrating, to say the least.

After some troubleshooting, I discovered a workaround that solved the problem for me. I decided to install an older driver called "USB Serial Converter," and voila! QLC+ was able to recognize the Enttec DMX USB Pro without any issues.

So, if you're experiencing difficulties connecting your Enttec DMX USB Pro to QLC+ or any other software, I recommend trying this alternative driver solution. It did the trick for me, and hopefully, it will help others facing the same predicament.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Let's keep the conversation going and help each other out!

Best regards,
Pedro Pinto
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,
Thank you. As a first post this surely can count.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore