New Dark Mode (QLC 4)

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
Robertop

Yestalgia wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:48 pm
Robertop wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm Ok updated documentation...now? do we wait for the new file.qss to be compiled or should it be installed in another path?
You'll need to either fix it yourself or wait until someone else fixes it. There are a bunch of new themes floating around from various users to help you get an understanding of the new system.

I'd look into NukeTheFox's specifically.

Cheers.
Thak you
Robertop

Yestalgia wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:48 pm
Robertop wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm Ok updated documentation...now? do we wait for the new file.qss to be compiled or should it be installed in another path?
You'll need to either fix it yourself or wait until someone else fixes it. There are a bunch of new themes floating around from various users to help you get an understanding of the new system.

I'd look into NukeTheFox's specifically.

Cheers.
Good morning, I installed the file as recommended ""QLCplus-MA2theme"" this is working and I would say beautiful congratulations to ""NukeTheFox""