Screen resizes with a ton of fixtures

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
musicmand

I have five LED bars that allow each of their 16 RGB segments to be controlled separately. To get QLC+ to see them correctly as a matrix, I had to program them as 80 different RGB fixtures (if there's a better way to do this, I couldn't find it).

The problem is that when I create or access a scene in Function Manager with all 80 RGB fixtures selected, it resizes the frame so all eighty fixtures are in it. This goes far beyond the edge of the screen, pushing a lot of the important buttons (play button, virtual console, etc) off the edge as well. Going to full screen (or exiting and reentering full screen if I caused the bug in full screen) fixes the issue with critical buttons going off the screen, but I can still only see the first 35 or so fixtures, with no option to scroll. And going out of full screen resizes the screen again. It will not let me shrink the screen horizontally at all as this becomes the new minimum size, regardless of what mode I'm in (Simple Desk, for example, now shows 99 channels at once). I can drag the window to get to everything, but it's at least 2.5 screens wide at this point.

The only way I've found to fix this bug is to shut down and reload QLC+. Obviously, not ideal. Am I missing something? These bars also have 12 warm white LEDs and 13 white strobes that are all individually addressable, causing the same issue with 60 and 65 channels, respectfully, on-screen at once. What am I missing here?
janosvitok

Can you post your qxw file and any custom qxf files here?

Jano
musicmand

janosvitok wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:23 am Can you post your qxw file and any custom qxf files here?

Jano
Here's the QXW file.
Full control .qxw
(219.04 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
These two are the only custom fixture profiles I'm using, but the QXW did this even before these files.
SHEHDs-19x15.qxf
(3.6 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
SHEHDs-80w-LED-Spot.qxf
(2.12 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
GGGss

OK - problems here and there ... try to solve them 1 by 1
* 19x15 -> You need heads defined in your fixture profile. It will not pass the validator - please correct: https://www.qlcplus.org/fixture_validator.php
* your 16 heads fixture does need a fixture profile also, can't find it within your project
- hence, if you define it as a generic RGB profile, it places its heads all over the 2D monitor.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore