Flash Button not working with Touch Screen

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
FunzelFrickler

Hi there!

I'm working on a neat Virtual Console for my purposes. I added a button with flash functionality selected. The button is supposed to fire off a fog machine.

It works quite neatly when I click the button with the mouse.

However, since this runs on a Thinkpad Yoga on Windows 10, I want to use the touch screen. Funnily enough, the button cannot be operated using the touch screen, only via the mouse.

Buttons simply activating scenes in a solo frame however can be operated with the touch screen, as everything else.

Best
Frickler
FunzelFrickler

Turns out that a workaround is to double-touch the button. A bit counter-intuitive but it does the job.
GGGss

Check the touchscreen settings in Windows.
A touch gesture can mean many things to the O.S. so there are options...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
GRE

Win10: try to touch and drag down.
ShagLight

I've found that most touch screens don't work well with flash buttons. Best to patch the flash button to a hot key.
NO, I AM NOT THE SOUNDMAN!
MichelSliepenbeek

If it is only to control a fog machine, you could use a Chaser or Sequence in Run Once Mode (with only that one scene that controls your Fog Machine) and set the Run time to (something like) 1 second.
You start the function with a Touch Screen Button on your Virtual Console and it will end itself after the time you did set.
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"