RGB Matrices

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
greasydave

Wow!

These are amazing! I wish I had known about them before!

I am on a PC running 4.12.6

When I create an RBG matrice it does not show that it is working on my visualizer.

I found that I have to go into simple desk and set all the dimmers to 100% then it works. But, when I save and reopen, it reverts back to not working.

How do I fix this?
MichelSliepenbeek

I suppose you use fixtures that have a separate Level Channel next to the RGB channels.

You could create a Scene that sets your Level Channels to 100%, or better add a slider to your Virtual Console: select the Level Tab and then box the specific Level channels for the Fixtures you want it to control.
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"
greasydave

Thanks, Michael; I'll try that!

It seems weird that there is not a fix for this.
edogawa

There's no fix because it ain't broken (if Michel's assumption holds true and master level channels are involved).
MichelSliepenbeek

You don't need a fix, there is nothing wrong.
In fact, i wish all my fixtures had a separate level channel.

Are you aware that this gives you the opportunity to combine RGB matrices?
You can run a RGB Matrix in Control Mode = Default(RGB) that does color Changes (like Balls, Gradient or Plasma), together with a RGB matrix in Control Mode = Dimmer that does level changes (like Circles, Even Odd or Strobe) on the same Fixture Group at the same time.

This makes those RGB matrices even more amazing. :) ;)
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"