[QLC+5] Improved 3D editing

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
gekoshell

Hi All,

Been a while since I've posted here, but I've been following development of v5 fairly closely, and have recently gotten the opportunity to try setting up a showfile in v5 for a venue that I work at.
The 3D visualisation of v5 is looking incredibly promising, and looks like it'll prove to be extremely helpful. However, editing the position and rotation of lights is a rather tedious process at the moment.

There appears to be functionality to move lights in the 3D view already, but it's not signposted very well, and I always end up moving lights in the wrong direction.
I was wondering if transform "gizmos" could be added to the 3D editor. They're commonplace in pretty much all software that works with 3D models, and I think it'd make both the mouse and touchscreen editing experience much more efficient in the process.

I'm well aware that 3D is quite a complex endevour, but I feel like being able to quickly position lights in a scene will be a big workflow improvement to all, especially when the lights are often being moved around in real life.