OSC input issue from c# program

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
spinne

Hello,
I try to build a terminal program in c# to send osc data.

It uses Rug.Osc

I have something like:
var message = new OscMessage("/test", 1);
Sender.Send(message);

Here, I have 3 PCs:
- Laptop: 192.168.0.249 Qlc+4
- Mac: 192.168.0.5 Qlc+4
- Windows: 192.168.0.197 Qlc+4 and Qlc+5

If I send this message from my program to the Linux-Laptop, the joystick appears.
But if I send this message to the Mac (the same PC, as my program runs) Qlc+4 on this Mac does not recognize the input.

If I dump the OSC Data on the Linux-Laptop with dumposc, it shows:
e7ea608b.f5ba2bdf /test i 1

If I use oscsend on the Laptop like:
oscsend 192.168.0.5 7700 /test i 1

the joystick on the Mac appears.

For Mac, there is a similar program available (brew) and if i do:
sendosc 192.168.0.5 7700 /test i 1
(192.168.0.5 is the Mac itself)
... the joystick also appears.

(I also have a Windows machine running with Qlc+4 und Qlc+5 installed. If I changed the ip in my program to the ip of the windows PC, Qlc+5 recognized the osc input, Qlc+4 not (without Qlc+4 running:-) ) Qlc+4 on the windows machine does also not recognize the input if I send data from the Laptop's oscsend or with sendosc from the Mac.)

Any ideas, why the input on the Mac from my program is not working?

Maybe it is an operating system related issue... The Mac (MacMini) is the production system for live shows. If it won't work with Mac, I can run this Mac with Linux. But I have to reinstall it with Linux and had to program more or less our whole light system new.. until Saturday next week :-)

Greetings Holger
GGGss

spinne wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:19 pm If I changed the ip in my program to the ip of the windows PC, Qlc+5 recognized the osc input, Qlc+4 not (without Qlc+4 running:-) )
I'm trying to understand what you are doing...
You cannot have both programs (v4 and v5) running in parallel... port 7700 can only be claimed once...
Qlc+4 not (without Qlc+4 running:-) )
What do you expect?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore