v4 - VC Buttons, exclude fixtures

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
DizziD

Hi,

It would be nice to have the option to choose to exclude certain fixtures from a scene when applied to a button.
Example usage. Have a scene for colour Blue which includes all fixtures of a certain kind. Then Have 4 buttons each referencing that scene, but only as applied to one or two of the fixtures. This way if I need to tweak the RGB settings for that Blue, I only need to modify one scene, rather than who knows how many.

I note requests for palettes. Palettes would be a preferable way of addressing this but this is just another approach.
Could be extended to Collections, FX and other things.
Yestalgia

You're going to love V5. I suggest you start playing around with palettes and understand the new workflow a little better.
DizziD

Yestalgia wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:43 pm You're going to love V5. I suggest you start playing around with palettes and understand the new workflow a little better.
I've not had much success with v5 on my system, crash city. First stable release, I'm there. Even if there was general," no guarantees but seems stable" consensus I'd risk it, but there's a clear, "don't risk it" consensus.