WLED - MoonModules - 0.14

Here you can share your fixture definitions with the community
netmindz

Attachments
WLED-Moon-Modules-WLED (2).qxf
(18.34 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Rehgum

Hey,
Im pretty new to QLC+. So far the Fixture import of your WLED Modules worked great. Everything works as expected. I got one Problem tho:
My LED Fixture is an LED-Tube (Or for the sake of it just an adressable LED Stripe). When i import the functions with the "Wizard" all the "Effect Picker" entries are seen as RGB-Matrix and when i try to use them they just wont work. Instead i would like to have all the animations imported as Scenes so i can manually activate them or create chasers. Can you please help me with that? i tried to fiddle around with the code as well as the fixture editor but i cant get it so that the wizard will show them as scenes instead of animations. I surely could just delete the added matrix and add all effects by hand but that would be a pain in the bum. i could also make a python script that would extract the animations list and edits my project to add them as scenes, but there must be an easier solution, right ? what would i have to change in order to get this working with the import ?
thank you so much!
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,

You posted your question into the wrong place... here we talk about fixture-definitions.
Questions have to be posted into the general v4 or v5 branch.

If things exist inside your project, there are many ways to address them... repost your question please.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
GGGss

Started to create a bug issue and what seems to be the problem?
The fixture definition does not have the HEADS properties set right!
I tried to fix it. Please find the new version in the annex and report back.
Attachments
WLED-Moon-Modules-WLED (2).qxf
(19.31 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore