restart a cue on beat

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
DJSleepingCat

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if there is an option to restart a cue per beat.
If not, I would like to request that feature.
A search couldn't show up anything related to this or show a way to accomplish that.
The reason for this is, that I want to bring up different lights when there wasn't a beat for some time.
So that cue is being restarted at each beat and runs the first step for some seconds. the first step shuts down that specified lights.
The second step will then fade in different lights.
Maybe there will be additional steps.
When the next beat is detected, the cue will beginn at the first step und shuts down that lights again.
I am switching from "DMX Joker" to QLC+. And that feature is kind of essential for my light show :-)
If anyone knows how to do that, please tell me, I tried already a lot in QLC+ but couldn't find that function.

Best,
Ralf
GGGss

DJSleepingCat wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:16 pm ... I want to bring up different lights when there wasn't a beat for some time.
A) The Audio Trigger widget is there - strange you didn't find it - https://www.qlcplus.org/docs/html_en_EN ... ggers.html
B) What you want will be difficult to achieve ... while timing out, there is a new signal, restarting the count-down timer. When this timer reaches zero, it should perform otherwise... difficult.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore