adv-learning: Why would one disable a channel in a scene?

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
GGGss

I got a question today -Why would one disable a channel in a scene?
For the obvious reasons, colors are colors, gobos are gobos, ... - but you can get a quantum leap here - ~Stay~Tuned~ haha

Where does the disable a channel may come in handy?
* theatrical setting:
A forest is projected with the use of gobos in green, yellow, and orange tones. As the night passes by, the view should change into "the forest scene -> stage left, actors move stage right into the night." I would copy the previous scene and alter the new one by disabling 'the stage left forest scene' channels -> do not change! and overrule the stage right lights into a 'nightly' ambiance bringing in some blues and a glow... If a mover with zoom is present, I even would pick an off-focus star gobo, a prism, and, at 30% CTB, onto the blue. Don't overdo it, it has to be very subtle!!

* Busking setting: you need a chorus look (without having to think about "what fixture is doing WHAT now here"?)
Simple: you have a look you like, you need a variant: Dump-DMX TWICE, recall the 2nd scene, delete not needed fixtures / disable non-needed channels, and adapt to the chorus look you want. Done. Recall the 1st scene will 'reset' everything to your original look, calling the chorus scene after, will only alter those channels involved. Flip-Flop from the existing look. LTP-mode required!
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore