Fotodiox P60 & P120 Bi-Color Fixture Request

Request a fixture definition here
JonnyV

Hello everyone and thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Hopefully this will be a slam dunk to anyone who is familiar with creating fixtures in QLC plus, mostly because there are only 2 controls per fixture, Intensity & Color Temperature (CCT). Since I'm a photographer and not lighting designer, DJ or programmer, I am finding myself a bit stumped to do probably the simplest of things. :D

I've uploaded the manual that is the same for both the P60 & P120, so hopefully that will provide you whatever is necessary to create the fixture definition I gave it a shout using an ENTTEC DMX Pro USB interface, but failed miserably. There

I always shoot tethered to my MacBook so I'm drawn to a software based solution so I can control my lights remotely. The manufacturer's website (https://fotodioxpro.com/collections/p-s ... s/led-p120) indicates it is capable of wireless DMX Control but the manual is woefully lacking in details surrounding the specifics of that feature. Their built-in app is all but worthless since it resets the color temperature of one light whenever I try and control the intensity of another, which is why I'm here!
FotodioxPro_P60_P120_Smaller.pdf
(1.49 MiB) Downloaded 50 times
edogawa

Does this work?
Attachments
Fotodiox-P60.qxf
(910 Bytes) Downloaded 33 times
JonnyV

OMG Edgar, thank you so much! That was so fast!

I'm going to keep plowing through the tutorials until I figure out how to import it...lol. I'm such a noob!

Thank you again for such a speedy turnaround and I will come back and let you know how it worked.

Jonny
edogawa

You're welcome, this wasn't rocket science and took me maybe 30 minutes to read the manual, add the physical information, 2 channels, 1 mode, test it in a workspace and check it in the fixture validator.

The only thing I was uncertain about is the preset I've chosen for the CCT channel (CTB mixer). I haven't used this before, that's why I asked if it works. I think it doesn't matter much.

For a P120, I'd change the physical dimensions, Model name and save it to a new filename from the fixture editor, to achieve that the representation in the 2d/3d preview matches better. If you don't need that, just use this definition.