Hardware potentiometers / faders / encoders implementation

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
unicque

Hej,

I learned about this software just a few minutes ago and I like it! Is there a easy way to implement hardware potentiometers / faders / encoders into the software? I would like to build a touchscreen kiosk with two integrated hardware thingies for master and 1 dimmer channel.
GGGss

unicque wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:52 am to implement hardware potentiometers / faders / encoders
You will minimally need a midi controller - there is no direct hardware connection possible (except the GPIO ports of the Raspberry Pi version).
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
GGGss

unicque wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:52 am Hej,

I learned about this software just a few minutes ago and I like it! Is there a easy way to implement hardware potentiometers / faders / encoders into the software? I would like to build a touchscreen kiosk with two integrated hardware thingies for master and 1 dimmer channel.
re-reading again, you talk about a touch screen... you can add a slider to the Virtual Console and this will be touchable...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore