USB interface seems to be lost / deactivated using windows 11

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
Sp4rKy

Hello,

I recently installed qlc+ on a fresh w11 install. I was using Ubuntu before but tried windows because my midi controller (akai apc mini) just keep crashing on ubuntu (and likely any linux).
The issue I had with the windows install was that when I switched focus to another app (I had qlc+ and the audio app, either virtual dj or spotify on same computer) for "some" time ( around 1 minute or so) the usb dmx adapter seems to disconnect.
I'm not sure what the exact behavior is, had two differents:

* Sometimes the lights were shuting down for a second or two, then restarting correctly
* A couple times, the interface led ( Eurolite PRO MK2 ) switched to RED, and QLC+ was freezing,I had to kill qlc+, unplug interface, replug it.

Also the connection with my midi console was stuck, fixed by unplug / replug, except that the feedback was lost, so side question, is there any way to force a full feedback send ?
janosvitok

Did you disable USB Selective Suspend? See e.g. https://candid.technology/usb-power-man ... indows-11/
Sp4rKy

Nop ... not really used to windows settings, almost always use linux. I checked in generic power settings, but not the one in your links and ,,, they were activated. Just deactivated them and will give it a new try. Thanks !