OSC commands

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
Coco

Hi Everyone. Maybe im not the first and wont be the last one asking what´s going on with OSC protocol in Qlight. I´ve send some succesful messages from QLC+ to Max and it was quite reasonable the structure. The point is that when, for instance, I send this same structure from Qlab to QLC± I can see that the packages are read but the simple desk do nothing with them. Can anybody help me with this? I would really apreciate that. Thanks a Million
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,
Coco wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:30 pm ... read but the simple desk do nothing with them. ...
The simple desk is meant to try things out, and quickly check responsiveness or permanent override values.
Once you create functions on the Virtual Console, you can get input signals to control what is going on.

This page of the manual will get you started: https://www.qlcplus.org/docs/html_en_EN ... annel.html
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore