TouchOSC Generic Controls

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
sbenejam

I'm working on a TouchOSC MK2 template. I'm trying to include some generic controls to interact with QLC+ widgets. I made a Main tab with 12 faders, buttons, encoders and a GM. There is to a Next, Prev buttons, BlackOut button. In the tab Button Subs I put grouped buttons with one fader to for example to control a audio functions and use this fader as a Submaster to control the audio volume. In the tab 16 Faders I put 16 faders a GM control and some rotary controls. In the tab Cuelists you can find grouped controls for cuelists with play, stop, next, prev, a fader for control the cuelist widget fader and a fader to control a Fader in Submaster mode for example.

It's not finished I want to share this to improve with your feedback what I'm missing in this template, improve the usability or add some functionality. The faders in Main tab and 16 Faders has a level indicator, a button at bottom to activate the fader at full or to make the fader go to zero with one push.

Attached you can find the TouchOSC Mk2 template and some captures of the template tabs. I'm not make the input profile to use with QLC+ why the template is not finished. Some captures attached in the next message.
TouchOSC-QLC-MK2.txt
TouchOSC MK2 template
(29.5 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Remember to rename from .txt to .tosc.
Main tab
Main tab
16 Faders tab
16 Faders tab
Last edited by sbenejam on Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
sbenejam

More screen captures from the template.
Buttons Submasters faders
Buttons Submasters faders
Cuelist controls
Cuelist controls