how to connect virtual dj with more buttons on QLC+

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
BeauAngel

Hey guys,

after some time i figured out how to connect POI cues with my QLC+ but I want to add more. to get these DMX pads I used the 'automatic tool' (the wizard wand) to get these channels.

Now I want to add more than 8 pads but I can't seem to figure out how? like where does the tool get these 'random' channel numbers from? 23439, 26902, 3108 etc.

If you have any idea how I can fix this or another solution on how the easily get POI cues send to QLC+ it would be very appreciated :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac OS (monterey 12.4)
QLC+ 4.12.6
Attachments
virtual dj pads
virtual dj pads
profile in QLC+
profile in QLC+
GGGss

The wizard only detects the values. So they are configured in your VirtualDJ environment.
If you want more, go and look in VirtualDJ...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
BeauAngel

GGGss wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:33 am The wizard only detects the values. So they are configured in your VirtualDJ environment.
If you want more, go and look in VirtualDJ...
any idea how I can do this or any tutorials? I can't seem to find the right information?
Last edited by BeauAngel on Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GGGss

NO. This is a QLC+ forum.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore