Fixture

Ask a question related to the QLC+ 5.x usage here.
Provide as much details as you can, especially what you would like to achieve and if available, a sample workspace of your work in progress
avieira

The apply fixture is missing
Attachments
fixture.png
edogawa

What do you mean?

Just drag the highlighted fixture over to the preview area after setting address, mode, universe, unit count etc. to your liking, and it/they will be added
Prichy

Hi there - I had the same problem, but thanks for the above answer. Now I cannot for the life of me work out how to delete a fixture ... ? I tried dragging it off the grid but that doesn't appear to work. I've tried selecting a fixture and using cut, but it just stays there. I'm trying/testing v5 for the first time after building and running a couple of fairly complicated theatre productions using v4. It seems the whole GUI methodology/ethos has changed from v4 to v5; are there some helpful pointers anywhere to get me thinking in the right way? Thank you!
Note: My primary use case is Theatre
giacomo

@Massimo, maybe could you pin these old videos? they explain everything.
( + waiting for some new music... ;) )

viewtopic.php?t=8787
viewtopic.php?t=10682
viewtopic.php?t=11866

@Simon
under "Fixtures and Functions" tab, in any view, you'll find on the left top side the "fixtures and groups" list:
there you can delete fixtures, adjust groups, grids etc etc.
yes v.5 is completely different, try it for 3/4 days and you'll get used.
PhilVale

I don't see the delete fixture button, either on the example pasted or in Beta 3. It took me about 10 minutes to add what was the wrong fixtures to begin with which kind of tells you it might not be as intuitive as you think it is. So deleting them is also not easy.

I eventually found a way of deleting them but a most tortous route even so.