Cuelist - Select and play a cue after pause

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
DavidGrc

Hi everyone,

I used to work with QLC 4.12.3 on Windows. I changed for 4.12.6 and i recently notice a little change on cuelist widget. I use it for theater, with "Hold" in infinite. I don't know if it is wanted or not :

Before, while the playback was already launch, i was able to select a cue anywhere in the playlist, and start it just by clicking pause, then play.
I always use Play/Pause + Stop, so i just have to press twice the same button.

Now, it don't work anymore. The number on the crossfader change, but the scene is not launch.
I need to click on Stop first (shut down of lights), then Play to get the scene i want on stage.

Maybe I missed something ?

PS: I notice it's stil talking about two faders for crossfade here ;) : https://www.qlcplus.org/docs/html_en_EN/vccuelist.html
kenact

When I want to run a specific cue in a Chase, I click that cue and press enter. That worked in 4.12.3 and still works in 4.12.6.
SPS

kenact wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:07 am When I want to run a specific cue in a Chase, I click that cue and press enter. That worked in 4.12.3 and still works in 4.12.6.
Yes, but if the chaser already runs a cue, then it does not work as stated by the op
paul
kenact

SPS wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:29 am Yes, but if the chaser already runs a cue, then it does not work as stated by the op
paul
I can jump to another cue using the method I stated, whether or not a cue is playing. This works in 4.12.3 and 4.12.6.
DavidGrc

In my case, it don't work in 4.12.6 . I tested it on two computer running on window 10.

Maybe it's because the project was created on 4.12.3 originally. I'll test it.
kenact

DavidGrc wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:20 pm In my case, it don't work in 4.12.6 . I tested it on two computer running on window 10.

All I have ever had to do is single click the cue (step) I want to jump to, to set focus to that cue, the press the enter key. I have been doing this for years, on many different versions. It doesn't matter if the Chase is stopped or running another cue.

I just wanted to make sure you're following the same steps as me.
DavidGrc

kenact wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:23 pm
DavidGrc wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:20 pm In my case, it don't work in 4.12.6 . I tested it on two computer running on window 10.

All I have ever had to do is single click the cue (step) I want to jump to, to set focus to that cue, the press the enter key. I have been doing this for years, on many different versions. It doesn't matter if the Chase is stopped or running another cue.

I just wanted to make sure you're following the same steps as me.
No , i talked about play/pause button on widget, and something changed here.
Anyhow, you give me a good solution. I never used Enter key before, and it works very well, even in last version. Thank you for the trick.
kenact

DavidGrc wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:12 pm Thank you for the trick.
You're welcome