LED Bar Channels won't switch off

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
fas

Hi everybody,

I'm a complete newbie, but couldn't find an answer in the docs, so sorry, if my following problem is quite obvious for you.

I'm running QLC+ 4.12.6 on MacOS 12.6 with Apple Silicon.

I have a couple of Stairville 24ch LED Bars, with 8 segments, so the first 3 channels control the RGB values of the first segment etc.
I set up 3 channel groups for all red, green, and blue segments.
Now, I have a simple Scene "Red", for example. It uses all channel groups, with red on 100 %, and green and blue on 0 %. Easy enough.
Looking at the single channels in the scene editor's "All fixtures" tab, this looks as expected.

I control the scene with a simple button on the virtual console.
However, as soon as I switch to operate mode and turn on the scene, while the red channels are correctly set to 255, the green and blue channel are not at 0 but at 36 and 48.
So, I never manage to get a "pure" color.
And this problem holds true for all other functions (RGBMatrix, Chasers), I tried so far. So channels that are supposed to be at 0 are on some sort of "base level", and I don't know where this could have been set.

I did not change anything regarding the channel properties. All are set to HTP, with no modifier set.

Any help would be highly appreciated!
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-10-15 at 10.32.14.png
Screenshot 2022-10-15 at 10.32.05.png
Screenshot 2022-10-15 at 10.31.39.png
janosvitok

Please attach your .qxw file here.

Jano
fas

I'm so sorry for the late response, @janosvitok.
As I continued working on the .qxw file, I'm afraid, I can't provide the faulty version anymore. I was able to fix the issue eventually by removing and re-adding the fixtures. Unfortunately, I can't tell for future readers (or my future self) what the problem was, but removing and newly adding the fixtures solved it.