Soundswitch micro usb interface (beginner question)

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
SUN5TORM

Hello guys, I am new to all of this, but I have being doing as much research as I can before trying to get it to work for the first time.
In short, I don't know if my Enttec Open DMX USB is working? I have it setup, checked the outputs, but there is no response from my fixtures :(

The guy at the local DJ store sold me a SoundSwitch micro interface, and that works fine, but only with Soundswitch. I know that my fixtures are addressed and channeled correctly etc becasue they work fine with soundswitch, but I want to use QLC+ so I swtich over to the Enttec Open usb but I can't seem to get anything to happen after that. I have tried changing the output mode, frequency, addressing, re-installing etc but really not sure what I am missing?
I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of the software so far, with mapping the virtual console and general use of the fixtures - all Chauvet. I have been through every tutorial I can find on youtube and felt like I am ready to go, bought all the gear, but yea...

My aim is to use reaper and send midi commands to qlc+ via lookmidi, and I know I have all of that setup well etc.

I am very excited to dig into it all but can't seem to get this happening just yet. I have a new high-end laptop etc so I don't think it could be that I need the Enttex pro? - I hope not becasue I already have the soundswitch interface and the enttex open haha, orrrr is it possible to use the soundswitch micro interface with qlc+?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
GGGss

1st ... did you configure your interface at the input/output tab? Are your fixtures in the same universe where the Enttec is connected to?
2nd ... try to play values thru the simple desk. Verify that values are sent (DMX monitor)
3nd ... verify that your fixtures work in the right mode.
Try and report back
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore