Creating/Testing EFX

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
Rockbyter

Hi again all. Searched for ages and unable to find an answer. Creating effects for my 3 lights, I can't find any way to turn the intensity on when previewing the effect! Edited my fixture definition to reflect the Equinox Fusion Orbits ring as it has 6 individual LEDs, made EFX for each one to do RGB but apart from creating a collection each time using a scene to output intensity I cannot find a way to preview the effect. Am I missing something simple? Same with shows, I have to either make a collection or add a track just to turn on the lights while it is running. Tried LTP and HTP, I can set an offset so they are always on but this seems a poor way to resolve this and renders the GM inoperative when in VC mode. Included my simple workspace I am using to test with and the definitions not the real name just temporary to avoid my brain overloading, fixture in 7 Head 37 channel mode, please don't laugh at my efforts lol.
Attachments
First Test.qxw
(15.51 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Equinox-Fusion-7H.qxf
(8.34 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
mcallegari

You can use simple desk and raise dimmers up
Rockbyter

Damn, just about the only thing I didn't think of. Thank you so much for the simple answer. whatever happens it's keeping my brain alive.